Located at 1500 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, at the corner of Guy Street, the Quinzecent is an upscale 36-floor condominium project. Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux Architectes was entrusted with the architectural design.
The Quinzecent offers 428 condos made of up of studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom units.
All units provide exceptional views and demonstrate the same well-thought-out design and attention to detail. Luxurious penthouses are also available in the corner units.
• 428 units and penthouses
• 1 to 3 bedrooms
• Between 343 and 1,613 ft2
• Exclusive landing area
• Spectacular two-storey lobby
• Terrace with outdoor cinema and 6,000-square-foot urban garden on the third floor
• One level just for common areas (pool, spa, fitness centre, etc.)
• Commercial spaces on lower floors
• From $283,900 to $2,043,900