Built by Lemay, an internationally-renowned Montreal-based architectural firm, the four modern buildings each have between 24 and 30 units and penthouses (which explains why the total number fluctuates).
Ideally situated between the iconic golf course and the river, this complex is completely enveloped in its surroundings. Each apartment has full-height windows for abundant natural light.
Note that the basic plans can be modified to the needs of buyers.
• Two- or three-bedroom apartments with river or golf course views
• 1,650 to 2,528 ft2
• One- or two-level penthouses with mezzanine of 3,328 to 3,978 ft2
• 9-10-foot ceilings and full-height windows
• Balcony-terraces secured with glass railings
• Common areas: indoor infinity pool, private lounge with terrace, fitness centre, art workshop and private landscaped garden with fireplaces
• Price varying between $600,000 and $1.6 million